Celebrate Valentine’s Day in style with our ideas of the best day and night outfits. Rule of thumb is not too bright and not too light! Too much might make you look tacky!
Date nights or casual day outs during the Valentine’s week attracts different options to wear. We thought of sharing a few options with you!
In Shades of red and pink pretty causal dresses or ladies tops are just the perfect picks to wear on Valentine’s Day.
- Out with your BFF’s or with your man standout by wearing a bright colour dress with a sexy back. Designed in georgette or lace fabric.
- Flirty Dresses such as the peplum dress or body fitted lace dresses give a chic style to your attire. They surely make you look glamorous.
- For the subtle lovers, look elegant wearing a printed Georgette top with a relaxed drape with fitted jeans. Style with high heels and a nice tote bag.
- If going clubbing that night target a sequence dress or a top and fashion with high heels.
- Options to wear to lunch include ruffle dresses in neon’s or white lace dresses. Simply classy and elegant!
- Print lovers can opt for floral print tops or shirts with fitted jeans or plain tops with floral skirts.
- Get that flirty look with short dress in floral or animal print. Style with high heels or wedges and a nice sling bag.
Must have accessories include high heels and smart neck pieces to style with plain tops. No date night is complete without sexy heels! Be sure to wear pink, black or red heels.
Don’t forget to wear red lipstick on the special occasion!
We at UPTOWNGALERIA design chic style dresses for women to suit your style. Check out our collection of floral dresses and fitted tops at Uptown Galeria. We promise product dispatch within 24 hours of receiving the order.